Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It was an exciting day yesterday. I was able to get a curler in Jamie's hair. She looked so cute, she had her levi jacket on with her jeans and roper boots and a curler in her hair-she looked like a real red neck.

The older girls are doing great in school. Megan passed off her +3's (which took her about 20 tries), she only had 1 left on her +4's (which took her one try-go figure).

Brittany passed off her X3's (the first time) and is really enjoying having the same teacher as last year.

I'm happy to report Jake remembered our anniversery this year-I don't think that he'll forget about it again. He gave me 2 dozen white roses (from Costco-beacause that's were they're the cheapest). I'm very grateful for him and all that he does for our family.

I want my whole family to know how much I love and appreciate all they do for me. I'm so lucky to have wonderful parents and siblings. Thank You.

2 comments:

rosenkrantz said...

It is always fun to see those three little darling girls. We had fun seeing you all

Kelli J. said...

Uh...EXCUSE ME!!! You didn't mention you have a blog!!! It has been months and months! I had no idea!